Formzillion offers several collaboration features that make it easy to work with others on your forms and data, whether you're on the same team or just sharing a form. These features include teams and sharing.
Teams in Formzillion are groups of users who have access to the same forms and data. By creating teams, you can collaborate with your team members on form design, submissions, and data analysis.
- Log in to your Formzillion account.
- Click on the "Team Switcher" tab in the navigation bar.
- Click on the "Create Team" button.
- Enter a name for your team.
- Choose the members you want to add to your team.
- Click on the "Create" button.
Now that you've created a team, you can share forms with your team members, and they can access the same data and analytics that you can.
You can invite members to your workspace to create forms and view submission as a team.
When you invite team members to join your Formzillion workspace, they will gain access to collaborate on creating forms and collectively view submissions. Team members will receive a confirmation email upon receiving the invitation, allowing them to join your Formzillion workspace seamlessly.
Info: Email invitations will be sent to users who still need to create a Formzillion account.
- Go to team settings.
- Under Members page enter the Emails of the team Members.
- Click on the "Add Member" button.
Team admins have superuser privileges, which enable them to perform the following actions:
- Modify the role of any team member.
- Remove a member from the workspace.
- Delete forms and their associated form submissions.
Team Owners possess additional permissions beyond members and admins. Their capabilities include:
- Allowing member and admin permissions.
- Deleting the entire team.
As a Team Owner in Formzillion, you have the authority to exercise these enhanced privileges and manage the team according to your requirements.
Info: Collaboration feature starts from Basic plan. (opens in a new tab)